Benefits of membership include:
- Special rates for attending our annual events. We strive to hold 2 annual events each year, our major Winter conference and a Spring or Autumn event.
- Networking with fellow members on our website and through a specific Linked-In Group, reserved for members only.
- The European BD&L journal and the opportunity to contribute to articles.
- Special rates for attending the International & European PLG conferences.
- Special members-only events during International and European PLG events.
- Participation in a network of 10 healthcare licensing groups located all over Europe, Canada and Japan.
- Priority opportunity to speak or facilitate during our events, if speaker or facilitator conditions are met.
- For organizations, an unlimited number of individual representative members in return for the annual membership fee. The individual representative members receive all of the benefits described above.
The special rates & discounts offered to members are of greater value than the annual membership fee. For more information on the membership fee for individuals and organizations, please click here.
Who May Become a Member?
Organizations and individuals active in the healthcare and life sciences industries, within and/or outside of Switzerland, who have an interest in Business Development, may join the Swiss Healthcare Licensing Group.
Business Development means
- The search for, or evaluation of, products or services, or partners or customers for products or services;
- The negotiation and/or approval of transactions relating to products or services, including licensing-in, licensing-out, acquisition, financing, co-development, co-commercialization and/or purchase and sale; and
- The management of strategic alliances, key accounts or other forms of commercial relationship relating to products or services.
Organizations eligible for membership include:
Commercial & non-commercial organizations (including companies, academia, institutes, non-profit, governmental & non-governmental organizations) that:
- Research, develop, manufacture, supply, market and/or sell prescription and non-prescription pharmaceuticals, nutritional products and ingredients, homeopathic products and ingredients, diagnostic products, medical devices, medical technology, hospital supplies and consumer health products;
- Provide consultancy or operational services that support Business Development;
- Provide medical services, such as laboratories, hospitals & clinics;
- Provide health insurance; and
- Provide financing for the healthcare and life sciences industries
How to Become a Member
- Fill in our registration form and submit it on the website
- We will evaluate and validate your registration
- Upon approval of your application, you will receive a message and an invoice
- Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive your user name and password for access to the special Members section on our website, as well as all of the other benefits described above.